- Contact Person: Mr. ruixiang
- View Contact Details
Orient Influence of CTP plate making process on CTP plate
For long-run printing, the life span of the CTP is a very important indicator, which is related to production cost and production efficiency. The plate making process has an impact on its life.
CTP Plate printing technology generally does not cause problems in the development process of traditional printing plates and films, but in the field of computer direct plate making, the development process will trouble us like a devil, and it affects the production of printing plates anytime and anywhere. quality. Therefore, we should incorporate the purchase of developing equipment into our investment strategy when we introduce CTP plate-making equipment. We often encounter such a situation in the usual printing production process: the newly installed plate has just been printed for a while, the plate is dirty, and our workers report the quality of the plate. In fact, the reason for this phenomenon may be caused by the printed version of the body, it may be due to improper development. Let's discuss the effect of plate development on the quality of printing plates.
1. If the light path of the CTP platesetter has not been cleaned or focused for a long time, it will cause the laser energy output on the surface of the plate to be lower than the laser energy value required for the photopolymerization of the plate, so that the photosensitive layer on the surface of the plate cannot be The photochemical reaction of photopolymerization is completely carried out so that the photosensitive layer in the graphic part cannot be completely cross-linked, resulting in a decrease in the life. Therefore, the light path of the plate making machine is regularly cleaned and corrected to ensure that the laser energy on the surface of the plate is correct, so as to ensure the normal life.
2.The plate cannot adhere to the drumhead properly in the CTP plate making machine, which will cause the laser energy on the surface of the plate to be incorrect, and it will also lead to a decrease in life.
3. The important role played by the pre-heating of the plate squeezing machine is to make the photosensitive layer, which has produced a photochemical reaction on the surface of the plate, be further cured on the Aluminum Plate of the plate material, so as to increase the lifespan. If the pre-heating temperature is too low, the photosensitive material does not cure well on the surface of the plate, resulting in a decrease in life.
4. The developer concentration, the temperature is too high or the development time is too long in the process of lithography, and the lifetime of the photosensitive layer is reduced due to corrosion.
5. If the amount of post-wash water is insufficient during the process of stencil printing, the remaining developer continues to erode the photosensitive layer and result in a decrease in life.
6. Some protective adhesives will react with the photosensitive layer. If you do not use the protective adhesive of the CTP plate properly (it is recommended to use the original protective adhesive), it may also result in insufficient life.
7. If the temperature and humidity of the CTP room are extreme, it will also affect the life of the plate.
8. If the temperature is too high or too low in the baking plate, if the time is too long or too short, it will lead to a decrease in life.